Scroll to top
Developing a Research Dissemination Plan
- Straus SE, Tetroe J, Graham ID. Knowledge translation in health care: moving from evidence to practice. 2nd ed. Chichester, West Sussex: John Wiley & Sons; 2013. 406 p.
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. About knowledge translation & commercialization [Internet]. Ottawa (ON): CIHR; 2014 [cited 2015 Apr 29]. Available from: http://www.cihr-irsc.gc.ca/e/29418.html
- Grimshaw JM, Eccles MP, Lavis JN, Hill SJ, Squires JE. Knowledge translation of research findings. Implement Sci. 2012;7:50.
- Greenhalgh T, Robert G, Macfarlane F, Bate P, Kyriakidou O. Diffusion of innovations in service organizations: systematic review and recommendations. Milbank Q. 2004;82(4):581-629.
- Grol R, Wesling M, Eccles M, editors. Improving patient care: The implementation of change in clinical practice. Oxford: Elsevier; 2005.
- Sudsawad P. Knowledge translation: Introduction to models, strategies, and measures. Austin TX: Southwest Educational Development Laboratory, National Center for the Dissemination of Disability Research; 2007.
- Gibbons M. Why is knowledge translation important?: grounding the conversation. Focus technical brief. 2008;21:1-9.
- Graham I, Logan J, Harrison M, Straus S, Tetroe J, Caswell W, Robinson N. Lost in knowledge translation: time for a map? J Contin Educ Health Prof. 2006;26:13-24.